Sunday, December 19, 2010

New week...

As you may (or may not if you are new to Lost in Makeupland), every week starts with a Lifestyle collection release and a new weekly offer.

Supply problems seem to have vanished already and I'm going back to being fully productive! Today was quite productive actually since I released 3 blush shades.

Monday will be the release of Mustard, a greenish gold, almost metallic and quite flattering. Here is a little swatch of it.


On to the weekly sale... there's one going until December 25th that you'll already know about if you follow me on Twitter ;) AND there's another one that starts this week. If your order is over $15 (shipping not included), you can choose 5 eyeshadow, highlighter or blush samples for free. Not bad, isn't it? 

This week I want to get more swatching done, show you upcoming eyeshadows I'm working on, do a few EOTDs (any look you'd like to see? Is there any eyeshadow combo you want me to try? I'm open to suggestions!).

I also want to share with you some of the products I use frequently and highlight others I'm dying to try but haven't bought yet.

Dealing with making the Facebook page is driving me crazy, I've spent the whole day trying to make something nice for it and it was a total failure. I hope I figure out during this week a way to make it work. Trying to find a template to add offers, highlight new products and more stuff there has been fruitless.

I also have a few emails to send, some research to do, to do home stuff, bleach and dye my hair, setting up the reviews page, get ready to party HARD on the 24th, keep going to the gym every day of the week and so many things that I feel dizzy just by thinking about them.

Blogging regularly is quite an effort to me, but I think I'm getting used to it slowly :)

How was last week for you? Is this incoming week going to be stressful for you too?

1 comments:

Post a Comment