Sunday, December 19, 2010

Blushes!!

Finally, I've started selling blushes! So far, I'm selling three shades: Shy, Enough and Sunburnt. Right now only samples and 10gr full size jars are available at $1.50 samples and $7 the full sizes. I'll list MiniSizes in the upcoming days.

Blushes really are a pain to swatch, combined with the fact that it's been really dark and cloudy lately, it's been impossible to get good swatches of them :(

Anyway, let's take a look at these babies!





Shy is a shimmery baby pink, it will give your skin a beautiful glow!




Enough is my favourite, it's a medium pink with buildable opacity, flattering and natural. It has a satiny texture to it so it doesn't get too shimmery.


Sunburnt is perfect for medium to dark skin tones, but used carefully is gorgeous on lighter skin tones as well. It is a pinkish coral, it's very pigmented so I recommend you add little by little until you get the desired result!



All these blushes can be used on your eyes and cheeks :)

Do you like them? Which kind of texture do you prefer on blushes? My favourite would be mat, what about you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment