Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Ana made me happy today :)

This morning I woke up to a lovely review by Anastasia of Lipsticks and Lightsabers. I'm glad she liked my products and love the fact that she highlighted the good stuff and also pointed out what needs improvement. That's what reviews are for and it's, along with customers feedback, the best way to improve, check out what you do right and wrong and of course, a way to reach people who wouldn't know of your business otherwise. I will ran tabout reviews, review requests and that another day, I'm just taking a break from orders, it's been quite busy today.

You can read Anastasia's review and see her GOOOORGEOUS swatches HERE.


Lost in Makeupland has also been reviewed by the wonderful Phyrra (can you keep a secret? She's my blogging hero!), you can check her introduction and great, accurate swatches HERE.

Kimberly from Kimmie Karma Love also tried and swatched some of my products and posted a review on her blog, you can find them HERE.

And Nea, from Fashioned in Finland also swatched, reviewed and did a few beautiful looks using Lost in Makeupland eyeshadows, go take a look at them HERE!

If you have reviewed my company or find any reviews online, please let me know, I will post them here whether they liked my products or not!

0 comments:

Post a Comment