Saturday, December 11, 2010

Mail brought me love today

It's not very usual to receive mail on Saturdays here, but this morning the postman made me VERY happy because my Haus of Gloi order arrived.

I've been like crazy waiting for it, it had been forever since I finished my Vice sugar scrub sample!! I own more samples, but even though I really like them, Vice just has to be my favourite. So far I've tried their sugar scrubs, perfume oils and soap bars.

This time I bought four products:

Spiced Cocoa whipped cream soap
Vice sugar scrub
Vice body emulsion
Vice soft bubbling scrub



They included a little vial of Litchi Milk Tea perfume oil, which smells AMAZING so I couldn't be happier <3

Scents description:

VICE: Steam billows rolling off a vessel of fresh made Turkish coffee, marshmallow goo tainted by graham cracker crums, toasted hazelnuts and blanketed in black chocolate.

SPICED COCOA: Hot cuppa cocoa spiked with wintery spices.



This is the Vice sugar scrub, I literally want to eat myself after using it!


Oh, I could spend forever telling you how much I love this stuff, I just wanted to share the joy :)

1 comments:

Post a Comment