Saturday, January 15, 2011

I promise I'm back! Some thinking and love for all of you :)

Hi everyone!

First of all, I'd like to apologize for not updating my blog for so long. I've been neglecting it in order of getting other things done and due to life in general.

Christmas has been very busy, Lost in Makeupland is a baby that's trying to stand up on it's own and starting to walk step by little step. I really, REALLY, want to thank you all for keeping up with me, trusting my company and products and giving them a try.

I also want to apologize to all the people who ordered from me by the end of December because I had a long gap where it took me far too long to proccess or ship their orders. I fell sick at the start of January with a horrible cold, which resulted in me not going out of home to ship anything and absolutely and for OBVIOUS hygiene reasons not  going anywhere near products until I got well. No way for me getting near micas and bases while I was constantly coughing, sneezing and wiping my nose every momment. I hope everybody understands it and that it's not a big hassle for you.

A very important thing I want to do is thank all the people who's asked me questions, to those who've bought from me, especially for those of you who have come back after your first purchases. To all the people who's reviewed me (both on blogs and people who convo me telling me what they like about my products and how was their experience with them). Also thanks for those of you who follow my blog, Twitter and Facebook page.

I especially want to thank all the people who's ordered from me during Christmas and are still waiting for their orders to arrive. Thanks for your patience. Apparently, this Christmas have been very problematic for sellers outside the US. I'm going to write a full post about it, because doing some research, I've found out that I'm not the only one who's sent packages that are not arriving. I think it's a very serious matter and believe it deserves a post of it's own. If you ordered between Dec 11 and 27, don't panic just yet!

I'm so happy with the way things are going for my company, that I can't complain. Lost in Makeupland has been open for two months and a half and I've made more than 50 sales already, which I think it's great.

It's quite a bit overwhelming in the way that I'm changing my work schedule to adapt myself to the growing of the shop. I'm still deep into that, so I'm working slower at the momment and hope things go faster starting this new week. My current turnaround time is 2-5 days.

I'll be catching up with you guys in blog stuff during this next week, but I'll leave a little list of some of the topics I'm going to cover soon here:

-I've made a couple of giveaways.
-Upcoming products (a deep look into my Face powders, Alice's Chains collection which is being reformulated)
-I'm using transparent jars for eyeshadows instead of shiny black lids.
-Looks by you.
-Part 2 of the How I test my products post.
-The wonders of Pixie Epoxy (thanks Sakura for sending me some!)
-I've bought stuff from some lovely indie companies and will tell you what I think of everything.
-Looks by me.

2 comments:

Post a Comment