Saturday, February 5, 2011

Highlight Me!!


The highlighter sample packs are FINALLY (took me forever, I know) available at my Etsy shop :D. At $4 they're a really nice deal, take a look at them! :D

Also, in other news and as I tweeted this afternoon, I've updated my Morgana Cryptoria post with more on lip swatches. Here's the link if you want to take a look!

I hope to be able tell you about the lovely package I got from sweet Becca from One Hand Washes The Other and give you an opinion on all the products I received. So far I'm in LOVE with everything I've tried. Here's some eye candy to make your mouths water! ;)


This week hasn't been very blog-productive, but I'm just too overwhelmed to sit down and write much. I've also had some real life issues that have kept me rather upset and without wanting to write. I'm already writing the Weekly post so hopefully it'll be up tomorrow the latest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment