Saturday, April 30, 2011

Weekly sale!

EDIT: Sale ends May 8th, I don't know how I looked up dates lol!

Since lately things have been so slow at Makeupland, I'm a bit discouraged on thinking about sales and fun stuff, but still can't help but come up with nice offers for you.

Until Sunday May 8th you'll get a SURPRISE gift with any orders over $15 (shipping not included). It can be a full size product, a sample pack, a discount code... A surprise!

This offer is valid at both my ArtFire and Etsy shops (but as usual, I'll love you more if you buy at ArtFire ;) ).

Are you into surprise gifts? How have your experiences with them been?

<3

1 comments:

P said...

Surprise gifts are fun! I like the excitement of not knowing what to expect. There have been times when I've gotten something I've never used, but no harm done, right?

I wish I could come buy some more shadows from you right now, but I can't. I really love the samples I bought(wearing Lazy Sunday right now!), and will definitely buy full sizes when I have the chance. :)

Post a Comment