Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Coming soon...

This is what I'm working on lately:

-Releasing the Lifestyle collection

Every Monday I'll be releasing a new shade. Those are bright yet very wearable eyeshadows for everyday use.

This week was Psychedelic Mushroom's turn, isn't it gorgeous?




-The Rock my Look collection

This music related collection will be released arond the middle of December, but a sample pack is available at $4.50. 6 crazy, deep and plain gorgeous colors great for dark, edgy smokey looks, and GREAT used as liners.


-Alice's Chains collection

This will be released during December as well. Those colors are, I don't know how to explain it, like a "clean" look at Alice in Chains's album covers, I love that band! These colors are wearable and easy to combine.


-New products

In the upcoming months I'll be releasing a few blushes and finishing powders.


Everything will happen at it's time, no rushing here. I'm working very hard on providing good quality products and hope everybody enjoys them as much as I do ^____^

Is there anything you'd like to see? What shades would you like to see and try?

0 comments:

Post a Comment